Tags

,

A few shots of the Mr. Rogers’ bench. It took rather a while but we did finally finish the knit cover.

Here’s the first post regarding this bench : After far too long…

My lovely wife used a brioche stitch, using several colors of Brown Sheep Lambs Pride worsted weight wool.

As for the benchtop, I ended up adding a slight back-bevel to the edges (visible in the first image) and some of the pigmented white oil finish from Woca (http://www.wocadirect.com/master-oil/), which I highly recommend (on ash, anyway). The porous ash picks up the pigment nicely, it doesn’t stink, and it went on nicely. Really nice look, in my opinion.

Advertisements